We have an effective application process that lasts around 2 weeks.
1) At first, you apply the job through our job openings or sending us a link to your LinkedIn.
2) If we decide to move forward, you will receive a response within a week where we invite you to your first interview.
3) At the first interview, we focus on getting to know each-other. We tell you about who we are, what we do and what makes us unique - and you tell us about who you are and how your choices have shaped your development and your motivation to work at Copenhagen Data.
4) Within a few days, you will be informed whether or not we have decided to move on with the process. If we consider you as a great fit, you will be called to a second interview. Here, we zoom in on your technical and professional skills. Our purpose is not to examine how much you're good at, but what you're good at. This helps us consider where to place you in a project in relation to your talent, skills and ambition.
5) After just a few days more, we will get back to you with great news or an explanation of why we have decided not to go further.