A developer for valuable data solutions
We are looking for developers that are driven by business value and valuable IT-solutions. You will start on a project from day one and thereby immediately gain hands-on experience. It is important that you are motivated by the process of learning-by-doing and that you can manage your development deliveries according to strategic goals. We expect you to have a proven business understanding and a demonstrated ability to create value with data. We do not expect you to master all disciplines from day one, as we will provide you with gradual learning along the way. However, it is a clear advantage if you have experience with the following disciplines and technologies:
- Development targeted at Cloud (Primrily Azure)
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of ORMs (Entity Framework, Sequlize, Hibernate etc.)
- Frond-end coding experience using frameworks such as React, Angualr, Vue, React Native, Ionic, etc.
- Coding experience of APIs in for example .NET, Core, Express, Django
- Design and execution of scalable, digital innovation projects such as data architecture and data modelling
- Passion for new technologies and ability to in apply it in practise
Who are you?
We are excited to find out! We evaluate every candidate individually based on their profile and our expectations to the position. The most important thing is that you are motivated and interested to learn how to innovate and streamline data while creating value for our clients. We do not have any mandatory requirements for candidates and their technical ballast, as we believe development and learning is a crucial part of working at Copenhagen Data. Come as you are and show us why and how you can contribute in Copenhagen Data.